Monday 21 October 2013

O.C. Sha (LMMS Artist)

Listen to O.C. Sha

French Polynesia has at least one good LMMS producer: O.C. Sha. He is relatively new in the game of music making, still he has risen to be one of my favorite LMMS composers in the single month it took him to start with LMMS and produce 8 tracks. I have wanted to write about this artist for a long time, but I also wanted to give him time to release another song. Now he has, and he is better than ever.

He basically makes house, electro and moombhaton which he also describes his music as. He has his own style, and you will probably learn to recognize it. Just gotta love his characteristic wubs, they really fit the rhythm. When he tops it with short attack on his sounds it actually makes me want to dance! The drumbeat, which I guess is moombahton style, amplifies the party mood. Fat synths and LB302 are common sounds you will hear. I think he does a really good job when it comes to mastering and mixing on his latest tracks. If he continues to improve so fast, he could perhaps become the most popular LMMS user in the world already the next year...

O.C. Sha on Soundcloud

No comments :

Post a Comment