Tuesday 10 December 2013

Robert M. Zimmer (LMMS Artist)

Listen to Robert M. Zimmer

Silently sneaking in on me from USA and suddenly hitting me in the head with this amazing glitchy electrosong. That's perhaps the best glitching I have heard in LMMS! His songs feels somewhat similar to the lmms artist greippi, probably because there are so much different sounds in Zimmers songs which I personally aren't used to hear LMMS produce. That's also why I find his songs enjoyable.

In addition to the always surprising sounds, instruments and beats, the buildup vary a lot. There are a lot of repetition though, so it continues to be highly interesting. He often build his songs with fascinating drums and really (really, no kidding) catchy melodies (really catchy after my opinion...) on top of a simple but also captivating baseline. You must like raw and hard synths, and mechanical and repetitive melodies to fully enjoy Zimmers electronic music. The tunes might sometimes border the line between electro and hardstyle after my opinion. You could also call it groundbreaking, I guess. What is a hard fact is that you now got 21 more songs to hear!

Robert M. Zimmer on Soundcloud

1 comment :