Saturday 10 May 2014

Feedback apology

Soo, I tend to give feedback on almost every song I listen to. Turns out I am giving too much of personal feedback. If I heard your song, and I felt the drums didn't fit in a such way that I personally felt it ruined the song, I would probably have written a comment stating it on SC. That could have, and already have, pissed at least two people off, so I must of course quit with it. The reason I commented with my personal feelings was because I believed some feedback was better than nothing. "An artist would like to see how his song is considered by his audience, and through SC he can get that feedback", I thought. However If I don't explain why I said what I said (previously I thought it was implied I told my personal feelings, which is a rather bad reason as I understand now), there is no point in commenting. Also, I have been told that writing a suggestion on how to improve what I think could be improved is better, so I shall always try to do this if I write my feelings.

From now on, I will be more careful and definitely think twice if posting personal comments. Or else I will stick to general neutral comments or not comment at all. I have acted like some kind of independent judge, which perhaps is fun on my blog, but not fun when I do it all over SC. I am truly sorry to those I hurt, my intentions was good, I will gladly delete any comment you want me to delete.

No comments :

Post a Comment