Monday 26 May 2014

Cubician (LMMS artist)

Listen to Cubician

I found Cubician from United States today, through the cooperation with Cubiicle (previously known as Aden DeltaX). He makes electronic, dubstep, house. Inspiring tracks in my opinion. He seems to put his soul into the making of these songs, giving them their own souls, living their own lives. A lot of neat details is baked into the tunes to keep you listening, and making you want you to hear more. As electronic music tends to be, his songs are built up with repetitions, but that is a rather good thing when you manage to keep the interest high.

This is a true EDM (Electronic Dance Music) producer! Mixing and mastering is on a high level, real good! I get associations to Röyksopp and Macrowave! And the synth sounds is perfect, both raw and soft with side chaining. I really enjoy to hear such synths from LMMS. Last year I thought LMMS was incapable of creating good EDM songs, because I had yet to hear the badass synth sounds in LMMS. Now I have heard it created by several artists. Cubician is perhaps the best of these so far. Arpeggios, sweeps and other effects are common in his songs. This is party music!!!

Cubician on SoundCloud

No comments :

Post a Comment