Tuesday 6 May 2014

My former userpage at the wiki

So I wanted to preserve this "biography". It tells a lot about my relationship about LMMS... Remember I wrote it two years ago :) Now LMMS is a lot better (for new users).
"
Welcome to an article about me. My current artist name is Sti2nd.

I started to heavily use LMMS February 2011. I had previously tested in on Linux but the appearance fooled me, and thus six months later I discovered a program on Windows which was amazing. LMMS is a powerful tool and after my opinion, and currently the best free DAW for Windows and Linux. I am a fan of techno, which easily can be made with LMMS, and also of instrumental film music. Instrumental music is not just looping, so I find it extremely time consuming! Calm House music rocks too though. Before LMMS I used MuseScore to create songs... and I have learned music theory through playing the Trumpet (in a band).

My thoughts about LMMS, is mainly that it could be evolved into a huge competitor to FL studio. First of all, that bastard of a theme needs to be changed, and you all know I have a reason not to like it. Then, I guess useful updates and futures should be introduced to constantly improve the masterpiece software :)

Now I am basically just fooling around and trying to help the program grow as good as I can. I have written some wiki articles, made some themes, and now I actually have a lot of fun editing pictures of LMMS. I really wish I knew C++, then I would have the chance to improve LMMS (the way I want it to). So if anyone feel the need to teach me C++, talk to me on [http://soundcloud.com/sti2nd Soundcloud] or [http://www.youtube.com/user/Sti2nd Youtube].
"

No comments :

Post a Comment